Feb 4, 2009

Moe Kimishima - Japanese AV Idol


Moe Kimishima was born in Tokyo, Japan, on the 23rd of January 1984. Moe may look quite elegant at first site, but she is very very far from it. This westernly little known Japanese AV Idol is actually quite popular inside of Japan and it surprises me really that the outside world has not caught onto her in a big way as yet, maybe it is because she she is known to do hardcore simulation, of, at least to me, very unappetizing situations and themes, and to me that is not what Japanese Idolism and even JAV is all aboutIn my opinion Moe takes it all a little too far delving into such niche perversions that I would seriously worry about anybody who does find them stimulating. However she does fall into the JAV category so she must be added and I know alot of people like the niche simulation stuff, it's all ok as long as no-one gets hurt!! Moe's JAV releases include - Slender Teacher, Bukkake Inside Charge 30, Virgin Ending Climax and Pussy & Hip. Moe's measurements are Height 160cm, Breast 80, Waist 58 and Hips 83

No comments: